Hope you had a GREAT Happy 4th of July!!! I'm participating in "My Creative Time" Thursday Throw back Challenge with Emma V. Aguilar and this is what I came up with....
This one is before i added the stars....I think the stars make a slight difference to the page...What cha think?
Since I'm a NEWBEE, Unfortunately i don't have all the carts. Yet!!! So I didn't use the "NEW ARRIVAL" Cricut Cartridge but I do have some...Thanks Emma for allowing those who don't actually have the "New Arrival" cartridge use what they have...
Here are the Tools and Supplies I used for it:
- 12x12 Stars and Sky Page
- Stretch Your Imagination Cart for:Baby Buggy and Scalloped Frame.
- George and Basic Shapes for: The Square and the Moon
- Glitter Alpha Punch Outs from "Colorbok"
- Cuttlebug Embossing
- Yellow Card stock
- Lilac Card stock
- Yellow polka dot scrap page (for the Bby Buggy)
- Blue and Purple plaid page (for the Bby Buggy)
- Martha Stewart Ribbon ( I found it at Big Lots for $1.00 ppl.)
- 2 Way Zig Glue pen.
"SWEET SCRAPPIN' "