Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello All,

Hope you had a GREAT Happy 4th of July!!! I'm participating in "My Creative Time" Thursday Throw back Challenge with Emma V. Aguilar and this is what I came up with....

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


This one is before i added the stars....I think the stars make a slight difference to the page...What cha think?

P7050010

Since I'm a NEWBEE, Unfortunately i don't have all the carts. Yet!!! So I didn't use the "NEW ARRIVAL" Cricut Cartridge but I do have some...Thanks Emma for allowing those who don't actually have the "New Arrival" cartridge use what they have...

Here are the Tools and Supplies I used for it:

  1. 12x12 Stars and Sky Page
  2. Stretch Your Imagination Cart for:Baby Buggy and Scalloped Frame.
  3. George and Basic Shapes for: The Square and the Moon
  4. Glitter Alpha Punch Outs from "Colorbok"
  5. Cuttlebug Embossing
  6. Yellow Card stock
  7. Lilac Card stock
  8. Yellow polka dot scrap page (for the Bby Buggy)
  9. Blue and Purple plaid page (for the Bby Buggy)
  10. Martha Stewart Ribbon ( I found it at Big Lots for $1.00 ppl.)
  11. Dots/dimentionals.
  12. 2 Way Zig Glue pen.
Hope You Like it...Please comment on it and tell me what cha think! Suggestions and positive criticism are always welcomed....I need it if i plan to grow and learn through all of you!!!!

"SWEET SCRAPPIN' "



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love your color combo and the pattern paper for the stroller is a perfect touch. I think without thee stars allows it to be a simple sweet layout and with the stars give more pop and color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Honey B! This is AMAZING! You did a SUPER DUPER job w/the challenge my friend! I just love EVERYTHING about it!! Thank you for being a part of my throwback! hope to see you back again!
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;(

    ReplyDelete