I will be participating in Emma's "MY CREATIVE TIME" throw back Thursday...I don't have the Zoobaloo cart but i do have the "Stretch your Imagination" cart...This is what i came up with....
The Recipe is:
- Orange , lime green, grass green, and off yellow cardstocks.
- I used the strecth your imagination Cartridge...for the Lil' Cricket, as well as the card frame. (Cricket was cut out at 3 1/2" Black out and layer, and the card frame at 5 1/2, front layer 4 1/2)
- Orange square ribbon to add a nice bow to give it a cute touch...
- Cuttlebug embossing Folders: Swiss Dots, Spots on Dots.
- My "Pixie" craft sewing Machine to add a tight zig zag stitch .
***Thanks Emma for the Opportuinity to WIN PKS!!!! To Cool,