Saturday, July 10, 2010

First of All I would like to thank you for adding on to my Blog...Yeay!!! This really means a lot to me...Everyone has great projects and creations...I'm So HAPPY! MY EGO is back down to my 5'4 height since this morning...I'm back to myself..lol.

I will be Participating in the The Peachy Keen Challenge of
"Create a card drawing inspiration from your favorite vacation destination!"

***You Can find the link to the challenge through Emma @ "MY CREATIVE TIME " the Blinki is on the right side of your computer screen....I Believe the Challenge Ends on the July 18th...To be Sure please see "MY CREATIVE TIME" Blog...Good Luck!!!

I didn't have any Brads or buttons that would fit My FAV. Vacation Destination Card... But I did have some Fine Glittery Powder from Martha Stewart...in Blue and Green. My Fav. Vacation Destination is and will always be "Mi Querido PUERTO RICO" I'm Down by ASSOCiation...lol... I absolutely love it there. I have been twice.... Once when I was Single and once after I got married. The Island is truly of Enchantment...I know I'm enchanted...lol...It has been my favorite destination because my husband's family resides there...My mother and father-in-law are two of the sweetest people and made me feel very welcomed in their home...Yup!!! They Like me...they really really like me...LOL...I love the Beach and that is one of my favorite past times on the Island...So i thought I would try to recreate a lil piece of Puerto Rico for YA!!!! Enjoy!!!







Puerto Rico 2
Puerto Rico 3


THANK YOU PKS FOR THE CHALLENGE...IT MADE ME REMINISCE OF ALL THE GOODS TIMES I HAVE HAD ON THE iSLAND...SINGLE AND MARRIED!
i'M tRULY bLESSED!


Oppps!!! i ALMOST FORGOT...I USED THE STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION CARTRIDGE , MARTHA STEWART bLING, AND DIFFERENT COLOR CARD STOCK...AS YOU CAN SEE TODAY THERE WASN'T ANY EMBOSSING, OR STITCHING INVOLVED...hOPE YOU LIKE, TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

SWEET SCRAPPIN'

Honey B




10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fantastic! I love all of the details and the layers. Super creative.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mi reina! Me encanta this layout! I am pulling a Spanglish on you girl! I love mi isla del encanto. You did an amazing job girl! LOVE IT!!!

    {besos}

    ~Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty! Makes me want to go there! Thanks for joining the challenge at PKS! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at all the detail! You did a great job! I love the colors you used too! Good Luck with the Peachy Keen Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to all of you for your "Pumping UP" Comments...lol...Thanks, Thanks, Thanks a Bunch!!!...the Challenge was the one which did it for me...I LOVE PUERTO RICO!!!

    HONEY B

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am blown away by the amount of detail you have put into this card!!!!!!! I love how you did the water. HMMMM makes me wish I was sitting there on the beach taking it all in.

    Great job on the challenge over at PKS!@!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BELLOOO PUERTO RICO LO HACE MEJOR!! ;-)

    DORIS Y.

    http://cricutespanol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute very colorful looks inviting

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved looking a this gorgeous card with all it's clever detail. Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete