Thursday, June 9, 2011

Throwback Thursday Challenge w/Emma and her Design Team Episode 196


Evening Everyone...Tonite I will be participating in Emma's Thursday Throwback Challenge with her Design Team...For details follow this link My Creative Time!!!  Here is my little creation...This lil card was made for a Little Princess who just celebrated one year of life....her very first birthday!!!..Her name is also Emma...too cute...



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

As you can see my little card has GLITTER on the wings and cloud and also a GLOSSy CROWN...I used my "Once Upon a Princess" cart...and made a pop up inside of the card...

Thanks for stopping by...

Keep scrapping and Keep Sharing,

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,
HoneyB sig.button

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to little Emma! What a great 1st birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Throwback Thursdays!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwh!!! she must be one "SPecial" princess!!! Your card is ADORABLE!!! Great job w/the challenge my sweet friend!!!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete