Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crafting with Crisitna Companion Challenge #8

Hello Everyone...Tonight i will be participating in Companion Challenge #8 over at Crafting with Cristina at http://www.craftingwithcristina.com/. Crisitina has featured my proud to say FAIRY CRAFT SISTER, IVETTE, from Latin Scrap Divas at: http://allaboutmeandmyscrapbook.blogspot.com/ She is the best and sooo talented...so don't hesitate to stop by her blog and show her some BLOGGING LOVE...Love ya Chica!
Challenge #8 consists of Creating a Halloween Themed Project WITHOUT using Orange & Black together. You can use one or the other, but NOT both...So I encourage you to stir and brew in your creative juices and participate, and why not become followers of these two wonderful crafters if your not already one....




Ghost



As always THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY FROM TIME TO TIME...Hope I inspire you as you all inspire me...



Sweet Scrappy Hugs and remember to Keep Scrappin' and Keep Sharin'



HONEY B

8 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Your ghosts are super cute! I'm a follower now. Cant wait to see what else you create.
    Hope you can stop by my site and check it out too!
    cricutlvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you crafty sis for the input and playing at our challenge... you card is great.,.love your halloween creations.. is so you...

    Later sis...

    Hope your boy is better now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Halloween Card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Blanca! Super cute!

    ~besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Just love those little ghosts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your blog and all of your creations. I was also wondering if you would accept the Sweet Blogger award (http://teachu14.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-blog-award.html). I really enjoy all of your creations and you are so sweet to stop by my little blog. Thanks for being such a sweetheart! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT! Just take the butterfly pic from my blog and repost it on yours. Then select 5 wonderful people to pass it to :)

    ReplyDelete