Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Minnie Mouse Birthday Banner


Good Day Morning All and Welcome back to my Blog,

Today i will be sharing a Minnie Mouse Birthday Banner I made a couple of days ago for PRINCESS SOPHIA....




This Precious Princess turned a whole 1 Year old on August 24th, 2013.  Her Birthday Party will be celebrated on August 31,2013.  Of course a celebration for this wonderful year God has Blessed our lives with has prompt me to make her the cutest Minnie Mouse Birthday Banner to Display at her Minnie Mouse Themed Birthday Party.  I used the Disney Cricut Cartridge "Mickey and Friends"


Here is the Result of My Love for this Precious Little Princess!!! The banner is on its way to California, though sadly i wont be there physically i will be there through this banner....




And of course My Shadow, Hoaggie, our family pet loves attention to! Lol.

Enjoy, let me know what you think

Thanks for stopping by and as always Sweet Hugs,

Honey B



No comments:

Post a Comment