Thursday, August 29, 2013

Back to School Card

Good Morning,
Today I will be sharing a "Back to School" simply cute card.  It was inspired by my son who is now in 7th grade.  We recently moved from So Cal. to San Antonio Texas!  My son began his first day in a NEW SCHOOL on 8/26/2013. My son's Reading Teacher, Mrs. Castro, e-mailed me yesterday, 8/28/13, and Oh Lord Jesus, when I read the Subject Line I immediately handed my celly to hubby, thinking "oh my he is going to have a difficult year already." The teacher's e-mail was actually an awesome one.  It's only been four days since he began attending Kitty Hawk Middle School and this is what the e-mail said:

"Good Afternoon,
                I am Jose’s Reading teacher Mrs. Castro. I just wanted to welcome you guys to a great new year of 7thgrade! I can already tell that Jose has a good head on his shoulders by his conversations in class! I am very excited to see what he brings to my seventh period class! Yesterday he gave a speech to his peers about going to college! I am very impressed with how he thinks! I will keep in touch throughout the year!

Have a great evening,

Amanda D. Castro
Kitty Hawk Middle School"


It's an awesome feeling knowing that OUR rants and Raves about the Importance of his Education and always Aiming High in all he does is not falling on Deaf Ears. I am truly Blessed to have such a smart, sweet young man as my son.  So this Little Back to School Card was inspired by Mrs. Castro and My Son.

I am also going to enter this card at The Greeting Farm Blog for the "Farm Fresh Friday Back To School" posted 8/23/2013.  Last day to enter is Today by 12pm CST.  So I'm entering this last minute.  Wish me Luck!!!



The Ingredients ARE:


  1. Red Recollection 8 1/2 paper
  2. Back to School Recollection Paper 
  3. Zig 2 way glue pen
  4. Martha Stewart "Peridot" Glitter
  5. TGF (The Greeting Farm) Hello Ian stamp.
  6. Cricut Cart: Planting School Book for Apple shape
  7. Copics: Skin Color = E11, E21, R21.  Clothes =  G07, G02, B04, E25, E23, E18

HOPE YOU LIKE, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! A


AS ALWAYS THANK YOU
SWEET HUGS,

BLANCA






No comments:

Post a Comment