Sunday, December 5, 2010

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!! AND THE WINNER OF SNOWY WINTER HOP IS......

Evening Everyone...I know you all have been anxious to know who the winner is...I am soo sorry for the delay...I had a busier Sweet Sunday than what i expected it to be...but first I would like to THANK DORCAS for inviting me to the HOP and ALL THE OTHER "HOP-e-neers". I had a blast ...MY first EVER HOP, hopefully more to come!  Crossing every finger toe...anything crossable...lol...Thanks Sweet Pea!!!  Second....Thank you all who stopped by and left awesome comments...and for also adding on to my lil blog...I am humbled...
And Now the WINNER....









Hope you all had an awesome time hopping along with us....


***The winner was Generated by www.random.org***




Congratulations CELESTE B...Hope WE CAN HOP together again...

Keep Scrappin', Keep Sharin'

Sweet Scrappy Hugs,

HoneyB sig.button

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD!!!!! You're kidding me!!!! I am SHOCKED!!! I wanted this cart so bad!!!!!! Thank you so much, I'll send you an e-mail. Thanks again!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete