Monday, March 7, 2011

Late Night Monday!!!!

Evening everone...late night monday i know...it's been a couple of weeks since my last update...not much creating a few things here & there...tonight i will be sharin g with u all what i created for a sweet 3 year old birthday girl this past weekend...Photobucket

Photobucket

YES YES IT WAS ELMO THEMED!!!  IT WAS A GREAT PARTY...I MADE 3 DOZEN INVITES AS WELL AS A FEW OTHER VASES FOR THE PARTY TABLE CENTER PIECES...I THOUGHT THEY TURNED OUT SIMPLE BUT CUTE!!!  NIGHT NIGHT FOR NOW...SHARE WITH YOU ALL SOON!

SWEET SCRAPPY HUGS,
HoneyB sig.button

2 comments:

  1. My friend... your posting.. how nice.. I miss you... keep creating.. love it..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Gotta' love Elmo :) Love the glittered balloons too.

    Jani
    papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete