Hello Everyone...Hope everyone has had a great Monday so far...The usual on my side of the world. I will be sharing with ya a Bday card requested by one of my friends. The color schemes were to only be purple and lime green. I managed though to incorporate some gold in it...LOL... It is a pop up type...
Here It is...I will be posting ingredients at the bottom....Hope you all like....
P.S. DISREGARD THE RED NAIL Polish!!! BLAH!!!
- Pearlescent Lime green and Purple (lilac) color Carstock from "Colorbok"
- Once Up0n A Princess cart for Tags
- Tie the Knot carf for Shoe
- Creat a Critter for Purse
- Clear Heat Embossing
- Princess Rock for Gold Queen Crown cut at 2 1/2 "
- Memento Black Ink
- Bling in lime green and purple
- White Faux teacher
- I-Rock for bling on shoe and purse.
- Best Occassions Metallic Paper Pack for Queen crown
There It is...Hope yOU enjoyed..
Sweet Scrapphy Hugs,