Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday To All!!!

Good Morning ...I am going to be sharing MY FIRST EVER BLOG CANDY that i won over at "My Creative Time" with Emma last week...Thank You Ms. Emma for the speedy Delivery...you are the bomb diggidy...LOL...Thank you so much I love everything you sent...I'm like in Sweet Scrapping CLOUD 9...I know it's Blog Candy but it's my first...So I'm going to share with You All....

Here is my TOTE BAG...DID I MENTION AUTOGRAPHED TOTE BAG and ME!?!


Blog Candy 8/10



Blog Candy at Emma's MCT




Here with the MPS Fruit and Veggie Puns and So Lillac Alphabet chipboard...TOTALLY LOVING IT!!! WOW weee WOW!!!!

Blog Candy



Lastly with WHITE DOODLEING PEN...I NEEDED IT...

BLOG CANDY #1

**** THANK YOU EMMA...I TOTALLY LOVE EVERYTHING...LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE CHALLENGES and more MR. LINKY's.....I am going to put everything to GOOD use creating...I don't know bout the TOTE bag though...I'm still in Dilemma of using it or not...HMMMMM...WHAT SHOULD I DO? HELP!

SWEET SCRAPPY HUGS TO ALL....

HONEY B

4 comments:

  1. WOW, you are so cute Miss Blanca! I am SOOO HAPPY you are enjoying your goodies!! I added extra goodies as an EXTRA surprise to the winner!! I'm happy I succeeded because it looks like you are THOROUGHLY enjoying everything! Thank you for being so sweet & CONGRATS again!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bee... so nice... OMG... autograph by Emma...wahoooo

    I will not used it unless is for a scrapping event where there will admired and compliment the bag...thats me... LOL

    Will keep it hanging in my scraproom... Emma is such a beautiful person..

    Later Bee... Im going to practice on using our video camera to record some of my work.. and see how that goes..

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bee thanks for coming by my blog... and also thanks for taking my button.. I think you the only one.. thanks

    I only have the cuttlebug and love it.. use embossing folders from all other companies and cut my nestabilities with her also...

    Later Bee ... time to start working.

    Ivette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I like your posting with the pictures of your blog candy, I won some blog candy and I received it this weekend. I'm going to copy what you did and take pictures with my stuff to post them. I looked around your blog it is very nice, liked your videos. Thanks for stoping by my blog. I'm following now.TFS

    ReplyDelete